Grilled pineapple is a very delicious dish. You’ll simply love it. You can make this recipe using any of your grills like electric grills, Charcoal Grill or gas grill. Lets see how to grill Pineapple.
- 1 fresh pineapple – peeled, cored and cut into 1 inch rings
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- At first place your pineapple in a bulky sealable plastic bag. Add all ingredients like honey, butter, hot pepper sauce, as well as salt.
- Seal the bag, and shake it to coat evenly. Marinate the pineapple for at least 30 minutes. But I’ll prefer a whole night marinate.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Pineapple should be grilled for 2 to 3 minutes per side. You can be sure about its done when grill marks appear.
- Cut the pineapple into slices for easier handling and just line onto spikes before grilling!
I hope you’ll easily make your first grilled pineapple, if you follow this steps properly. Here is some good read for you. You’ll learn lots of recipes from this books.
- Grilling For Dummies
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Grilling
- How to Grill: The Complete Illustrated Book