Enjoy your Christmas with delicious Grilled Corn on the Cob. Learn this Christmas recipe to enjoy a yummy Christmas.
- 8 ears corn
- Kosher salt
- BBQ Butter, recipe follows
- Herb Butter, recipe follows
- Heat the grill to medium.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Spanish paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 teaspoon toasted cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon ancho chili powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, slightly softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Grilled Corn on the Cob Christmas recipe:
Heat your charcoal grill or Barbeque to medium.
Pull the outer husks down the ear to the base. Strip away the silk from each ear of corn by hand. Fold husks back into place, and place the ears of corn in a large bowl of cold water with 1 tablespoon of salt for 10 minutes.
Remove corn from the water and shake off excess. Place the corn on the grill, close the cover and grill for 15 to 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, or until kernels are tender when pierced with a paring knife. Remove the husks and eat on the cob or remove the kernels. Serve with the BBQ Butter and/or Herb Butter. Spread over the corn while hot.
1. charcoal grill , 2. Best hair dryer 2015 for heating
Recipe Courtesy: Food Network