If you love Veggie Kabobs like me, then “Chicken ‘n’ Veggie Kabobs” recipe is a wonderful dish for you. It is a very simple recipe, you can simply make it within half an hour. So lets see how can we make our first Chicken ‘n’ Veggie Kabobs using our grill.
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing, divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
In a small resalable plastic bag, combine chicken and 1/2 cup salad dressing. Seal the bag and turn to coat; refrigerate the dish for at least 15 minutes. While refrigerating combine the oil, garlic salt and rosemary; add vegetables in a large resalable plastic bag. Seal the bag and flip to coat.
Drain and discard all the marinades. Grill the veggie kabob in an uncovered environment in a medium-high heat for 12-15 minutes. Or until juices run clear, turning and basting occasionally with remaining salad dressing. And your recipe is ready to serve.
Yeah you have done it. You have successfully finished your first Chicken ‘n’ Veggie Kabobs. Keep your eyes on our blog for more delicious “Chicken on the grill recipes”. I will get back to you tomorrow with a brand new grilled chicken recipe.