Hello everyone, today I am going to share another delicious yet healthy grilling recipe to you. Its an amazing dish named “Grilling chicken breast”. I hope you’ll enjoy these recipe as usual. Well it’s another simple chicken on the grill recipe. You can use any kind of grill like mountain, Gas grill, charcoal or electric grill for your chicken breast recipe.
Ingredients for grilling chicken breast:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- ground black pepper to taste
- seasoning salt to taste
- Preheat an out of the door grill/ out door grill for medium-high heat, and gently oil grate.
- Dip chicken in juice, and sprinkle with the onion powder, ground black pepper, seasoning salt and parsley.
- Discard any remaining juice.
- Cook on the ready grill ten to fifteen minutes per aspect, or till not pink and juices run clear.
So your grilling chicken breast recipe is ready for serving.
*** Get $100 discount on Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker. save your $100 Now