Do you love hamburgers like me? If yes, here is a nice grilled hamburger recipes for you all. You can use any kind of grill like mountain, Gas grill, charcoal or electric grill for this recipe.
Total Time: 13 Mins
Prep Time: 3 Mins
Cook Time: 10 Mins
Ingredients required for Grilled Hamburger recipes:
- 1 lb lean hamburger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 8 single saltine crackers, crushed
- 1 slice of your favorite cheese (optional)
Directions for this Grilled Hamburger Recipe:
- Mix all ingredients and form into burgers.
- Grill to desired doneness.
- Top with a slice of your favorite cheese.
- We particularly like provolone or swiss.
- Note: you’ll add oregano if you wish Italian, or taco seasoning if you lie Tex-Mex!
*** Get $100 discount on Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker. save your $100 Now